Israel: From a Torah Perspective Tour
Chairs: Deby & Jeff Goodman
See Israel through the eyes of our Imahot and Avot (matriarchs and patriarchs).
Travel through Jerusalem’s multi-layered history with a visit to the Old City.
See firsthand how Jewish National Fund is transforming the southern region through various groundbreaking initiatives in the Negev.
Visit the ancient, glass-enclosed synagogue atop Masada and meet the ritual scribe who spends his days writing Torah Scrolls.
Have a restful Shabbat in Jerusalem spent in observance of this holy day.
1 Adult – Single Room: $3,445
2 Adults -Shared Room: $5,990
($2,995 per person based on double occupancy)
• 8 days in Israel and 7 nights in Mehadrin accommodations
• Touring with an expert, English-speaking guide
• Daily buffet breakfast, most lunches, and dinner (all strictly Kosher)
• Time for prayer each day
• Entrance fees to various sites, museums, and events
• Transfers from/to the airport for flights arriving on March 4 and departures upon conclusion of the program on March 11
• Tips for the tour guide and driver
• Flights and pre- and post-tour extensions are not included but may be arranged upon request