May 6, 2021 By Debbie Kornberg Category: Go North,
Drink up! It's the Galilee gumdrop
- 6-10 ice cubes
- 2 oz. vodka*
- 3/4 oz. easy simple syrup**
- 3/4 oz. fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon squeezed)
- 3/4 oz. fresh lime juice (about 1.5 lime squeezed)
- 3/4 oz. fresh orange juice (about 1/2 an orange squeezed). Can be navel, cara cara, Valencia or more tart blood orange
- 3/4 oz. pomegranate juice
- Jig for measuring
- Optional Garnish: Gumdrops
Place ice in shaker. Add vodka, simple syrup, and all juices. Shake well. Rim martini glass with lemon juice and sugar. Pour drink into your favorite cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon rind and gumdrops.
*For a non-alcoholic mocktail, add 2-4 oz. of sparkling water in place of vodka.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot water
Place sugar and then hot water in a Mason jar and mix well so sugar is fully disintegrated. Let sit for 2-5 minutes. Ready to be added to your cocktail. Any remaining simple syrup can be refrigerated for about 3-4 weeks.